<< Valley Fair Location Walnut Creek
<< Walnut Creek Location Valley Fair

Valley Fair - (408) 247-1767

Mon-Sat 10:00am - 8:00pm

Sun 11:00am - 6:30pm


Walnut Creek - (925) 935-0940

Mon-Sat 10:00am - 5:30pm

Sun 12:15pm - 4:30pm


Contact Us – Santa Clara (Valley Fair)

Davidson & Licht Valley Fair

2855 Stevens Creek Boulevard #1039
Santa Clara, California 95050
Telephone: (408) 247-1767
Fax: (408) 247-7128

Store Hours:

Monday-Saturday 10.00am – 08.00pm
Sunday 11.00am – 06.30pm

About Davidson & Licht Jewelers of Santa Clara / San Jose

Visit our Santa Clara jewelry store in Valley Fair for the Bay Area’s best selection of luxury watches, wedding and engagement rings, as well as all fine jewelry. We are convenient to San Jose, Los Gatos and Sunnyvale,at the Steven’s Creek Boulevard exit off of 880. We’re known as one of the best jewelers in San Jose and the entire South Bay, so please stop by!

Historical Factoid about Santa Clara / San Jose

In 1851, Santa Clara College was established on the old mission site and became a prominent feature of the developing town. Santa Clara incorporated as a town on July 5, 1852, and became a state-chartered city in 1862. By this time the city encompassed an area two miles long and one and a half miles wide. Outside city limits, small family farms and orchards developed and thrived in testimony of the area’s fertile soil and mild climate. As the town grew, it was supported by a variety of manufacturing, seed, and fruit industries. One of the earliest manufacturing businesses in Santa Clara was Wampach Tannery, established in 1849. (Source: http://santaclaraca.gov/about/city-history/the-mission-city) After stopping at Monterey, De Anza continued north, scouting sites for the Presidio of San Francisco, Mission San Francisco de Asis, and El Pueblo de San Jose de Guadalupe, now San Jose. De Anza’s legacy lives on throughout California, in the names of towns, parks, and roads. El Pueblo de San Jose de Guadalupe was officially founded on November 29, 1777, the first town in the Spanish colony Nueva California. It took its name from Saint Joseph, patron saint of pioneers and travelers, and from the Guadalupe River. You can visit the last surviving adobe from the De Anza era—the 1797 Peralta Adobe (named for an inhabitant) in downtown San Jose. (Source: http://www.sanjose.org/media/media-kit/san-joses-history/)

Back to top